Representative APR 49.9% (variable), Purchase rate 49.9% p.a. (variable), Assumed credit limit £1,200
At least 51% of customers will get a purchase rate of 49.9% p.a. variable. Credit limits and interest rates will vary based on individual circumstances
We’ve designed our credit card to give you control
Whether you’re looking for your first credit card or have had credit problems in the past, the Cashplus Credit Card allows you to borrow money in a flexible and affordable way. Also, if you stay within your credit limit and make at least the minimum monthly payment, you could start to build your credit rating.
Apply online in only a couple of minutes for an instant decision
Up to 56 days' interest free credit on purchases
Contactless payments for purchases up to £30
Online and mobile account management
Features & Benefits
The Cashplus Credit Card comes with a number of handy benefits:
- Can be used to make purchases in shops, online or over the phone as well as to withdraw cash from ATMs
- Up to 56 days' interest free credit, as long as you pay in full each month
- No annual or monthly fees
- Credit limits are reviewed within the first six months to see if we can offer you a higher credit limit
- Flexible repayment options
- Mastercard® contactless credit card accepted in millions of locations worldwide
For more information on the Cashplus Credit Card, read our Summary Box
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions web page for more information on the Cashplus Credit Card, our fees & charges, how to make payments, and for any other questions.
At Cashplus we’re strong believers in responsible lending, and we design our products in accordance with this belief.
To find out more about what this means to you, please visit our Responsible Lending web page.