Cashplus Business Credit Card
With 1% cashback rewards, the Cashplus Business Credit Card can be used for regular purchases, like paying suppliers and buying office equipment, or for covering one-off payments that you didn’t budget for.
You could be eligible if
- You’re the Director of a Limited Company and your company is registered in the UK with Companies House, or
- You're a Sole Trader
- You’re a UK resident, aged 18 or over
- You haven’t recently had a CCJ, IVA or a CVA
Once accepted, you’ll receive an eco-friendly Mastercard credit card that’s accepted at 26 million locations around the world
Flexible credit with big rewards
- 1% cashback on purchases^
- Interest rates as low as 19.9% p.a. variable on purchases (depending on individual circumstances)
- No annual or monthly fees
- Up to 56 days’ interest-free credit, when you pay in full each month
- Credit limit review within the first six months
- Only Business Credit Card to use a sustainable recyclable plastic
Find out more in this summary Box
We’re a proper, regulated British bank
Nowadays, you don’t need to visit high street banks to manage your credit. You can track your expenses, make repayments and take care of business online and with our app – but just in case you were wondering:
- We're authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the PRA, just like high street banks
- Every business credit card comes with 24-hour fraud monitoring for added protection
- Our friendly UK-based customer service team is ready to answer your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions webpage for more information on the Cashplus Business Credit Card, our fees and charges, how to make payments, and for any other questions.
At Cashplus we’re strong believers in responsible lending, and we design our products in accordance with this belief.
To find out more about what this means to you, please visit our Responsible Lending web page.
^Eligible customers with a Cashplus Business Credit Card (no annual fee) with 1% cashback receive 1% cashback on the first £100,000 of eligible card purchases each month. Cashback cannot be earned on cash advances, quasi-cash transactions, gambling, Government payments (including HMRC), ATM withdrawals, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges, non-member payment service provider payments, and non card payments.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK.
For full website terms including information on Cashplus Bank, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/.
Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS), trading as Cashplus Bank, is registered in England and Wales at Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG (No.04947027). APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Firm Reference Number 671140.
APS provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria.