Representative APR 29.9% (variable), Purchase rate 29.9% p.a. (variable), Assumed credit limit £1,200, Annual Fee £0
At least 51% of customers will get a purchase rate between 19.9% and 29.9% p.a. variable. Credit limits and interest rates will vary based on individual circumstances.
Cashplus Business Credit Card
With 1% cashback rewards, the Cashplus Business Credit Card can be used for regular purchases, like paying suppliers and buying office equipment, or for covering one-off payments that you didn’t budget for.
Flexible credit with big rewards:
- 1% cashback on purchases^
- Interest rates as low as 19.9% p.a. variable on purchases (depending on individual circumstances)
- No annual or monthly fees
- Up to 56 days’ interest free credit, when you pay in full each month
- Credit limit review within the first six months
- Only Business Credit Card to use a sustainable recyclable plastic
Find out more in this Summary Box
Applying is easy. You could be eligible if:
- You’re the Director of a Limited Company
- Your company is registered in the UK with Companies House
- You’re a UK resident, aged 18 or over
- You haven’t recently had a CCJ or an IVA
Once accepted, you’ll receive an eco-friendly Mastercard credit card that’s accepted at 26 million locations around the world
We’re a proper, regulated British bank
Nowadays, you don’t need to visit high street banks to manage your credit. You can track your expenses, make repayments and take care of business online and with our app – but just in case you were wondering:
- We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) just like high street banks
- Every business credit card comes with 24-hour fraud monitoring for added protection
- Our friendly UK-based customer service team is ready to answer your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions webpage for more information on the Cashplus Business Credit Card, our fees and charges, how to make payments, and for any other questions.
At Cashplus we’re strong believers in responsible lending, and we design our products in accordance with this belief.
To find out more about what this means to you, please visit our Responsible Lending web page.
^Eligible customers with a Cashplus Business Credit Card (no annual fee) with 1% cashback receive 1% cashback on the first £100,000 of eligible card purchases each month. Cashback cannot be earned on cash advances, quasi-cash transactions, gambling, Government payments (including HMRC), ATM withdrawals, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges, non-member payment service provider payments, and non card payments.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK.
For full website terms including information on Cashplus Bank, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/.
Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS), trading as Cashplus Bank, is registered in England and Wales at Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG (No.04947027). APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Firm Reference Number 671140.
APS provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria.