No monthly fee
Free ATM withdrawals
No UK purchase transaction fee
The Cashplus Freedom account comes with plenty of features and benefits to make personal banking that little bit easier:
- Bank app & online banking - Access your account anywhere, anytime on your mobile device or browser
- Payment notifications - Get notifications anytime you make or receive a payment
- Post Office branch services - Deposit cash at any UK branch
- Friendly telephone support - Have a query? Speak to one of our UK based team
- Contactless prepaid Mastercard - Tap your Cashplus contactless prepaid card whilst shopping to make payments that little bit easier
- Travel cards - Add a US$ or EURO card to your account and pay no FX fees whilst traveling
Contactless prepaid Mastercard
Highly rated iOS App
Trustpilot score of 4/5
Just a few taps on the Cashplus Bank app and you can:
- Send payments
- Add payees
- Order and manage additional cards
- Get spending insights
- Block certain transactions
- Download statements
- Block a card if lost/stolen
- Order a US$ or EURO card for travel
Are you looking for an account that could help build credit?
Why don't you check our our Activeplus account? See our pricing page for a breakdown of fees.
Get added peace of mind knowing your money is protected up to £85,000 by the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme).
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK.
For full website terms including information on Cashplus Bank, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/.
Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS), trading as Cashplus Bank, is registered in England and Wales at Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG (No.04947027). APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Firm Reference Number 671140.
APS provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria.